What to do in Northern California

If you ever come to visit Northern California there are many fun things to do! One of them is to visit San Francisco. There are so many amazing things to do in the city. You can walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, ride the cable cars, and roam the streets of San Francisco. There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco for people of all ages that you can’t go wrong.

Golden Gate Bridge

Another fun thing to do for the more outdoors and adventurist type is to go to Point Reyes National Seashore. There are many different places you can hike to from there, or you can just go to the coast. There are waterfalls, lakes, and many other natural beauties. One of my favorite places to go to in Point Reyes is Arch Rock. Arch Rock is a cliff over looking a beach. At the bottom of the cliff there’s this huge arch in the rock with a river flowing through it. It is incredibly beautiful, and if you goon a weekday chances are you won’t see anyone. Those are just two of many incredible places to visit in Northern California

.Point_Reyes_National_Seashore_headlands_from_Chimney_Rock

3 thoughts on “What to do in Northern California

1. G’day Rachel,
    I have actually been to both those places on my various trips to the USA. I love checking out the nature reserve and National Parks. You couldn’t visit SF without stopping to take a photo of the bridge.

• My favorite place to travel in the United States outside of California is Aspen, Colorado. My family and I used to go there every year to ski, and I love skiing! I’ll definitely check out your blog!